3 flour barfi. Almond flour barfi recipe, Easy dessert for special occasion like Valentines, Birthday, Wedding etc. Learn how to make this very yummy rose flower cake. Barfi or burfi is a basic fudge from Indian cuisine that is made using full fat milk, sugar and ghee.
This delicious homemade fudge is also gluten-free and perfect for the festive season! Mithai is our traditional sweet dish. there are so many mithais out there. But burfi is always liked by everyone. You can have 3 flour barfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 flour barfi
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of raagi flour.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare of Nuts crushed optional.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
This is a fantastic gram flour barfi recipe which is great to make in winter season. Ragi flour often used to make rotis is used here to make a barfi. Plus it has the addition of jaggery which is more healthier than sugar. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan.
3 flour barfi instructions
- First simply all 3 flours on low flame in desi ghee until it looks cooked and aromatic.
- Now sprinkle all the nuts crushed.
- Let it cool little bit and after that add sugar and spread on a pansheet to make barfi.
- Cut into pieces and serve and pamper your family especially mom.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Allow to cook for a few minutes. same barfi recipe with the same quantity of sugar too. you may need to attain one string consistency before attempting with sugar. lastly, you can make the same barfi recipe with your choice of flour. my personal recommendations would be to use maida, ragi or combination of wheat and plain flour. View Videos or join the Barfi discussion. Add Barfi to your PopFlock.com topic list or share. A few of the famous varieties of barfi include besan barfi (made with gram flour), kaaju barfi (made with cashews), pista barfi (made with ground pistachios), and sing barfi (made with. Add in the fried flour to this and mix well.