Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce. Fill the jalapeño poppers with cream cheese and bacon mixture. Sprinkle the baked jalapeño poppers with the bacon bits, lightly pressing the bacon bits into the cream cheese so they stick. Bake the cream cheese jalapeño poppers until the bacon is crispy and browned.
Lay a jalapeno pepper onto a work surface, and cut a lengthwise sliver from the side of the pepper, exposing the seeds and white membrane. With the handle of a teaspoon, scrape out the seeds and membrane, leaving the hollow pepper. Ever since that night, my husband has asked me to make Jalapeno Poppers at home. You can cook Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce
- You need 24 of LG Jalapeños [membranes & seeds removed – reserve tops – try to get straight LG peppers if at all possible].
- It’s of ● For The Cream Cheese Mixture.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shreaded Mexican 4 Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shreaded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hatch Green Chile Powder.
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of ● For The Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- It’s 1 of Chili Pepper Grill Rack.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Minced Bell Peppers [any color].
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño Corer.
- Prepare of ● Bronco Berry Sauce.
- You need of [see recipe below in step #8].
I knew that I could not perfectly replicate the smokehouse flavor, but could come close by adding some smoked paprika to the cream cheese mixture and grilling the poppers over a charcoal grill. Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Skillet evolved from Aunt Bee's Recipes' similarly named dish. I've made a few changes to suit our tastes and cooking style. Layer the cheddar cheese over the cream cheese mixture and sandwich them together with the remaining slice of bread.
Mike's Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce step by step
- Heat grill for 10 minutes on high then turn down to 375°..
- Here's what you'll need. You can substitute all seasonings for 2 tbsp Goya Seasoning..
- Slice the tops from your Jalapeños and reserve them. Using a jalapeño corer, carefully remove all membranes and seeds..
- Heat your cheese mixture and all seasonings in the microwave for 1.5 minutes..
- Stir well and place mixture in a Ziplock Bag while still warm..
- Snip the bottom corner off and pipe cheese into your empty jalapeños. Add a fresh cilantro leaves to the top of your cheese. Place sliced caps back on for presentation purposes..
- Place on indirect heat for 30 to 35 minutes – depending upon the size of your jalapeños. Cover and seal..
- If opting: FOR THE BRONCO BERRY SAUCE ● 3/4 cup water ● 1/3 cup sugar ● 1/4 cup corn syrup ● 3 tablespoons pectin ● 2 teaspoons cornstarch ● 1 teaspoon vinegar ● 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring ● 1/8 teaspoon onion powder ● One dash cayenne pepper ● One dash garlic powder ● One dash paprika ● 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper ● 1/2 teaspoon minced canned jalapeno peppers. Simmer sauce for 25 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Yup! Ugly as all hell. But, do enjoy these super low carb, tummy filling, spicy, hot, creamy, spicy little snacks of goodness! Unless you're a kid – these go great with ice cold Mexican beer!.
Bacon jalapeno poppers are the perfect appetizer or snack. Creamy and melted cheese inside of a spicy jalapeno pepper wrapped in a piece of delicious bacon with the perfect amount of ranch seasoning. Dreams do come true, and you will find that out as soon as you bite into one of these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers. Low Carb Low Fat World Cuisine. World Cuisine See all World Cuisine.