Clean Low Carb Chocolate Mousse. Then sprinkle with more chocolate and mentally prepare yourself for the richest and most decadent dessert that's no longer low in fat (because high fat is better for you, until they decide other wise), but full of beautiful silky smooth chocolate. This low carb chocolate mousse is a delicious dessert that won't stack up on the carb content. The results have been amazing for both my pant size and my blood sugar.
I bet many of you can relate. 😉 I like these low-carb sweeteners because they are naturally low-calorie. Plus, they don't have a strong after-taste. To keep this orange chocolate mousse low-carb, we'll use orange extract and vanilla extract. You can cook Clean Low Carb Chocolate Mousse using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Clean Low Carb Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 16 oz of full fat, organic, pastured, ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic, pastured, heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of stevia powder.
But, you could switch up the flavors with any flavor extract. Furthermore, the low carb chocolate mousse is high in soluble fiber, which can act as prebiotic, a food source for the healthy bacteria in the gut. You can use this low carb chocolate mousse recipe as a base for other desserts. I've used it to make a dark chocolate pie with peanut butter crust.
Clean Low Carb Chocolate Mousse instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients and serve cool..
- Nutritional Content: (Data is for one portion) Calories: 269 Total Fat: 22 gm Saturated Fats: 14 gm Trans Fats: 0 gm Cholesterol: 83 mg Sodium: 108 mg Carbohydrates: 4 gm Dietary fiber: 0 gm Sugars: 0 gm Protein: 14 gm.
Although you can use any gelatin powder in the recipe, I like to use grass fed gelatin. Click HERE to Pin Low Carb Chocolate Mousse. That's right, chocolate mousse was my first love. My first low carb dessert love that is! I've always had a big sweet tooth growing up.