Low fat low carb crack slaw. A quick and easy low carb crack slaw made with grated cabbage and ground beef. This low carb crack slaw made me realize that I need to eat more cabbage. It's such a great low carb vegetable!
Low Carb Crack Slaw in a Vintage Bowl. We whipped it up for lunch on a video shoot day and scarfed it back between takes. You can use beef, chicken or turkey in this recipe (from our testing) depending on how much fat or which flavour you prefer. You can have Low fat low carb crack slaw using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat low carb crack slaw
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of siracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lite soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
You can, of course, sub out other ingredients if you like. So last night I decided to make crack slaw. I changed it up a bit from recipes that I found and it was delicious! The whole family loved it and I do believe The recipe was simple and easy to put together.
Low fat low carb crack slaw instructions
- Warm large skillet on medium high heat and add olive oil. Once oil is heated, add ground turkey, season with salt and pepper and brown meat..
- Once meat is cooked remove from pan, add sesame oil to pan, saute green onions, garlic and slaw mix until tender..
- Add vinegar,ginger,soy sauce, siracha and sugar to mixture. Stir and add meat back in and cook for a few more minutes for flavor to mix. Serve immediately..
Low carb "crack slaw" is so named because of it's addictive nature. I didn't name it, so if it rubs you the wrong way, sorry but, you know. The thing I love about most about low carb crack slaw is that you have your veggies, protein and fats all together in one tidy dish, it takes just a wink and nudge to. This Crack Slaw recipe is quick and easy to make, perfect for low carb dieters. Crack Slaw (also known as Egg Roll in a Bowl) is a simple and easy-to-prepare dish that is full of delicious oriental flavors.