Crispy chicken strips. From local farms to your table. Raised by a hardworking, independent farmer & delivered to your door. So this is how I make baked crumbed chicken.
PS Much MUCH easier than pan frying! As a teenager, my favourite thing to order off of any menu was the classic chicken tenders and fries. It didn't matter which restaurant I was at, I wanted to try those juicy strips. You can cook Crispy chicken strips using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy chicken strips
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Corn flakes.
- It’s of Salt /spice of your choice.
My friends would make so much fun of me, as they could always guess what my order would be. In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes and bread crumbs. Place egg substitute in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg substitute, then in potato mixture.
Crispy chicken strips step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into strips. Coat them in flour and set aside..
- Beat eggs in a bowl, crush corn flakes in another bowl and season them with salt or spices of your choice..
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Coat chicken strips in eggs, then in corn flakes. Fry in hot oil. Remove from oil once golden..
- Serve with a dip sauce of your choice..
Dip a few pieces of chicken at a time in buttermilk mixture, then place in bag; seal and shake to coat. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then dredge in crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Dip into favorite sauce, or enjoy just as they are! Crispy Chicken Strips The name says it all.