Salty-Sweet Pork Stir-Fry with sweet potato.
You can have Salty-Sweet Pork Stir-Fry with sweet potato using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salty-Sweet Pork Stir-Fry with sweet potato
- It’s 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 300 grams of sweet potato.
- Prepare 100 grams of lotus root.
- Prepare 6 of shiitake mushroooms.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sake.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oil.
Salty-Sweet Pork Stir-Fry with sweet potato instructions
- Slice the sweet potatoes and lotus root at approximately the same thickness. Cut the Shiitake mushrooms in to your preferred size. Mix sugar, mirin, and soysauce together..
- On a pan, spread the sweet potatoes and the lotus root, start heating (small – medium heat), wait until they are cooked (Turn up-side-down, sometimes)..
- Add pork, shiitake mushrooms, and oil to the pan, season with sake, salt and pepper, stir until the pork is cooked..
- Add the mixed seasonings, stir until the seasonings are boiled down to a thick sauce. Stop the heat and serve..