Fried meatball French fries. These ridiculously delicious and easy homemade french fries are quickly made in the air fryer or Instant Pot. Try these air fryer french fries (Instant Pot French Fries) at home today – you only need a base of three ingredients! Suitable for vegan and gluten-free diets.
Put the fries in a heatproof dish and top with the meatballs and sauce. Scatter over the mozzarella and cheddar. In a bowl, mix soup, water and worcestershire. You can cook Fried meatball French fries using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried meatball French fries
- Prepare of Fried meatball.
- You need of Ground pork.
- Prepare of Celery.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Greenonion.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Green beans.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of soysauce.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Cornstarch.
- You need of Fry.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornstarch.
- You need of French fries or other fries.
- You need of Potato.
- It’s of Condiments.
- It’s of Ponzu (Japanese lemon soy sauce).
- It’s of Ketchup.
The hearty stuff is more absorbent. Nguyen was born in Saigon, Vietnam, and moved to the United States as a foreign exchange student. But when i eat french fries and fried meatballs i can digest them much faster. Obviously i am not talking about huge meals but normal meals.
Fried meatball French fries instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the meatball. And make a ball. Once you made a ball, in a bowl mix the cornstarch up and coat it up and fry in low medium heat Until it’s brown and crispy!.
- Slice the French fries or anything else you want. Mix it up with cornstarch and fry low medium heat until it’s soft and ready to eat!.
- Once it’s cooked and ready to eat, I used ponzu(Japanese lemon mix with soy sauce) for the fried meatball. My son used ketchup for both meatball and French fries 🍟 enjoy!.
It must be because they are oily. With me it's not about the carbs, fats and proteins. I digest easier foods that are soft and oily. Spread out the fries in the basket. Don't fill the basket more than half full or the fries won't crisp up as well.