Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries. Peel the sweet potatoes (or not) and cut them into fry-shaped pieces. Try to cut them into similarly sized pieces so the fries will bake evenly. In a large bowl or on the baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with just enough olive oil to coat.
Luckily, it's easy (and cheaper) to make your own lighter version at home. Cut potatoes into ¼ – ½ inch thick restaurant style fries. In a large bowl combine hand cut fries, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. You can have Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Prepare 3 of sweet potatoes cut into fries (Japanese sweet potatoes work best but normal are fine).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of truffle oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
Baked Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries – crispy healthier fries, full of nutrients and guilty free. Serve with extra Parmesan on top and your favorite dipping sauce. A few months ago, Tony and I had the chance to visit Pensacola, Florida where we had the absolute BEST truffle fries on the planet. The heavenly hot fries were full of garlic and truffle flavor, melted in your mouth and had this beautiful crusty golden exterior that I just couldn't get over.
Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil salt and pepper. DO NOT add truffle oil at this time.
- Place potatoes on tray and bake until golden brown and crispy (about 20-30 min).
- Place potatoes in large bowl and drizzle truffle oil, grated cheese and additional salt and pepper (if needed).
- Note: balsamic glaze and garlic aioli serve as great dipping sauces. Ketchup is not ideal :).
Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Transfer potatoes to bowl, and toss with parsley, Parmesan (if using), and. Potatoes – Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes work well, but you can use whatever you have on hand.; Truffle Oil – Truffle oil is olive oil infused with real truffles for a subtle but delicious truffle flavor. Use a high-quality truffle oil for the best flavor. I tend to use white truffle oil that is made with white truffles for a subtle, garlicky flavor, but you can use.