Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes. Make life easier with Instant Pot, the programmable pressure & multi cooker. When the display says HOT, add sesame oil. Add the beef and saute for several minutes until browned.
Seaweed soup can be made with the traditional pot/boiling method or with Instant Pot! Today, we're sharing a few delicious Korean Instant Pot recipes because there's more to Korean food than just kimchi. Chilli and fermented ingredients such as doenjang, ganjang, and gochijang in bibimbap and bulgogi give these savory dishes undeniable flavor as well as major health benefits. 👩🏻🍳 You can have Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes
- It’s 8 oz of pasture raised pork shoulder, sliced.
- Prepare 10 g of dried kelp/kombu.
- You need 10 g of dried wakame.
- Prepare 6 oz of firm tofu.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 16 oz of homemade stock.
- You need 10 of clams.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare Half of Onion, sliced.
Kumakaen ang mga Koreans ng Miyeok-guk pag Birthday. Korean seaweed soup comes out so tender so fast in an Instant Pot. Great nutritious soup for kids and post-partum moms. This is my first ever video and first time using.
Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak kelp in cold water overnight..
- Slice onion, carrot, tofu, and pork shoulder. Marinate pork shoulder with 1 Tsp of soy sauce, drops of honey, touch of chilli powder and a spoonful of wine. Massage and set aside..
- Turn on instant pot and set for 15 minutes on sautee function. Add two Tsp of Olive oil and sautee onion and carrots until aromat. Add marinated pork shoulder slices. Sautee until colour changes. Throw in the rest of veggies and tofu..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock as well as 32 oz of water. Add all soaked kelp at this time. Cancel sautee function and switch to pressure cooking fuction. Set 2 minutes on low pressure, select pressure quick release before heat the start button..
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid. Add soaked wakeme into the pot and switch back to sautee function to cook for a few more seconds. Adjust seasoning by adding cooked clam or leave clam until pop at this point..
A bowl of seaweed soup is good for anyone, any time. Korean seaweed soup is a very simple soup. It's made from wakame seaweed simmered in water with mushrooms, sesame oil, garlic and tamari. These ingredients come together into a comforting broth swirling with umami flavor. For a more robust soup, substitute thinly sliced beef for the mushrooms.