Salty or Sweet Crepes.
You can cook Salty or Sweet Crepes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salty or Sweet Crepes
- Prepare 1 liter of skim milk cold.
- You need 500 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 of extra-large eggs.
- You need of Aerosol oil (necessary amount).
Salty or Sweet Crepes instructions
- Ingredients: With this quantity you can prepare 18 large crepes.
- For the mixture: In a bowl beat the eggs Add oil, salt and sugar, mix Incorporate 4 tablespoons of flour into the preparation Mix well so that it is integrated Add little amount of milk, mix again Continue integrating the flour and milk in the indicated proportions until finished.
- To cook and store:.
- Preheat a non-stick pan at medium temperature, spray with oil.
- Place the preparation inside a pan with the measure of a small ladle.
- When the edges of the crepe begin to peel off in approximately 20 or 30 seconds, flip it carefully Cook it for another 20 or 30 seconds, remove it.
- Place it on a plate, one on top of the other so they do not dry out, let it cool To store, put it inside a bag in the refrigerator until it consumed.