Chicken soup. Check Out Vegetable Chicken Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Put the chicken, carrots, celery and onion in a large soup pot and cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to a simmer and cook. The Best Chicken Soup Ever A whole chicken is stewed and then the meat is simmered with celery, onions, beef bouillon and chicken noodle soup mix in this soup seasoned with thyme, poultry seasoning, pepper and basil. Canned chicken soup has nothing on this delicious chicken soup recipe. You can cook Chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s of Bouillon cubes or Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Celery.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Bay leave.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Thyme.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Peper.
Chicken and hearty vegetables come together to make a family-friendly soup that's sure to become one of your go-to recipes on cold days when soup is what you crave. A steaming bowl of chicken soup is a welcome meal on a cold day, but it brings more to the table than just flavor. The hot liquid will help soothe a sore throat and keep nasal passages moist. And a hearty chicken soup packed with vegetables may also ease such cold and flu symptoms as congestion and coughs.
Chicken soup step by step
- Rinse /chop veggies.
- Defrosted chicken. Season with creole seasoning, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, cook until NO pink. (350° about 30 min).
- While chicken is cooking add your veggies to crock pot..
- Turn crockpot on High. Add 2 cup of water to your crock pot with 2-3 bouillon cubes. Shake in seasoning. A little at a time..
- Shred cooked chicken. I did mixer method and worked really good..
- Add cooked chicken to crockpot. Cook for few hours best flavor. Taste broth to see if you need to add any more seasonings..
- Remove bay leaves before eating..
On top of all that, it's got the Mom. The BEST chicken soup you'll ever eat is the best homemade nourishing healthy soup when you're feeling under the weather. Packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients like ginger, turmeric, garlic. This is the BEST CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE EVER! Basic, chunky, beautiful, wonderful chicken soup.