Clean Chocolate Mug Cake. Like I previously mentioned, I make my healthy mug cakes a little differently than most traditional recipes! This Chocolate mug cake is a perfect example of why it's easy it is to stick to a Clean Eating lifestyle vs the so many fad diets that keep popping up on the horizon. But, what if you are craving chocolate cake but only want one slice?
People LOVE them because it's an easy way to satisfy a sweet tooth without baking an entire cake. Clean Eating Chocolate Mug Cake is a heavenly, chocolatey treat that you can make in single servings so you don't overindulge! The best clean eating and healthy mug cakes, mug muffins and mug brownies ALL ready in under one minute! You can have Clean Chocolate Mug Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clean Chocolate Mug Cake
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of safflower or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Moist, gooey and completely guilt-free, every single serve recipe is completely vegan, gluten free, paleo, refined sugar free, dairy free, grain free, low calorie and low carb! Grain + Gluten Free Chocolate Mug Cake.. Best, Kaity Brock and Jane Boyle. Plus they are so easy to make and your whole family will love them.
Clean Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in your mug. Be sure they are well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well again..
- Microwave for up to 5 minutes on high. My microwave is older so if you have a newer one, you may only need 3-4 minutes..
- Note: The cake will rise up over the mug during cooking. Don?t panic..
- Nutritional Content: (Data is for 1/2 the recipe) Calories: 291 Total Fat: 9 gm Saturated Fats: 6 gm Trans Fats: 0 gm Cholesterol: 1 mg Sodium: 66 mg Carbohydrates: 48 gm Dietary fiber: 3 gm Sugars: 38 gm Protein: 8 gm.
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for curing those intense chocolate cravings! Add mini chocolate chips to the batter or a scoop of ice cream on top for an extra treat. This Gluten-Free Chocolate Mug Cake is made with almond flour and perfect for those who don't want to be stocking their kitchens with chocolate cake but also don't want to play the deprivation. Clean Eating Comfort Food Instant Pot®. Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake.