Paleo Chicken Alfredo. Zucchini Noodles, A Paleo Alternative to Wheat-Based Pasta. The zucchini noodles will be serving as the base of the alfredo, and you'll be placing slices of juicy chicken breast over top of them before covering the whole thing with the delicious homemade alfredo sauce. The first step to making the sauce is to boil your cauliflower florets in a large pot of water and then blending them in a.
Pair it with sautéed broccoli for an added serving of veggies. You'll love this dairy-free, lightened up variation of Chicken Alfredo! Serve over vegetable noodles for a complete Paleo dinner the whole family will love! You can cook Paleo Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch cubes.
- It’s 1 of (12 oz) package kelp noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tarragon.
- It’s 12 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 12 oz of water.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
I can't remember the last time I had real alfredo sauce, I just know that it probably tasted divine but made my stomach hurt. This healthy chicken alfredo is shockingly rich and creamy and satisfying. The dairy-free alfredo sauce tastes way too close to real, cheesy alfredo sauce, but with none of the dairy! Fettuccine Alfredo was one of my very favorite things pre-grain-free days so I had pretty high expectations when I experimented with a Paleo version.
Paleo Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. when pan is hot sautee garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- add chicken to skillet and cook till all sides are brown..
- rinse and chop kelp noodles, and add to the skillet along with tarragon..
- add chicken broth and water bring to a simmer.
- cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes..
- after cooking, poor the liquid from the skillet into small container for use in sauce..
- add cashews, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, sea salt, black pepper, paprika to a blender. add the reserved pan juices slowly, blend into thick sauce (use spatula to scrape down sides of blender for even blend). add juices until desired consitency is reached..
- add the sauce to skillet, then mix well. cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer, until kelp noodles are tender..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-02/paleo-chicken-alfredo/.
We licked our plates clean and it was decided then and there that I must make it again asap. Sauce will thicken when reheated, thin with some chicken broth or water as needed. Tender chicken and potatoes covered in a creamy sauce. Gluten free, dairy free, and low FODMAP. Chicken Alfredo used to be This Paleo Alfredo Sauce Chicken Bake Recipe is both gluten-free and dairy-free.