Keto “Wheat Bread”. My Best Keto Bread Recipe is the perfect way to enjoy bread and rolls without compromising on taste or texture!. making the bread fluffy with air pockets just like a classic loaf of whole wheat bread. If for some reason you can't find psyllium husk, you can substitute. This means you should avoid consuming wheat bread on a keto diet.
What's more, during a ketogenic diet, a sandwich made with this bread and it didn't take me out of ketosis (as measured with KetoStix). How to Make Keto Yeast Bread. Making low-carb yeast bread is easier than you may think. You can have Keto “Wheat Bread” using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto “Wheat Bread”
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbs of warm water.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of psyllium h us k powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw sunflower seeds/ chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Apple cedar vinegar.
- It’s 10 drops of liquid stevia.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter/ melted/ cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
I already knew how to make Low-Carb Bread so I used the same recipe to start with and combined it with what I've learnt about yeast and how to use it in baking to get the best results. Here's what you'll need to make keto yeast bread: Keto wheat bread (psyllium husk bread). Psyllium husks powder is the star ingredient in this bread. Unlike my most popular bread recipe, this psyllium husk bread recipe aka keto wheat bread can easily be made dairy free.
Keto “Wheat Bread” step by step
- Let’s put all the ingredients aside. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the inside of a 9” x 5 “ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, vinegar, liquid stevia, butter and yeast mixture..
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and then stir in 1/2 cup of boiling water.transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan, spread out evenly..
- Bake until loaf is golden brown on the top and the bottom about 75 minutes. If the loaf is to dark in the top before it is baked, cover the top with aluminum foil during the last 15 min ya of baking.
- Turn off the oven, leave the foil on top if you used, and let the loaf cook for 30 minutes in the oven. Remove and let it cook to room temp. Before munching !.
It will keep you satisfied for a long time. Butter: Delicious, satiating and keeps the rest of the toppings in place. Egg: A fried egg with a runny yolk or a sliced hard-boiled egg will add protein and healthy fats. Cheese: All kinds – Brie, cheddar, Gouda, mozzarella, provolone, blue cheese, cream cheese etc. The complete signal will sound when bread is done.