Indian fish cakes. This Fish Cutlet Recipe or Indian Fish Cakes is made with homemade Indian mix. Its a very easy and quick recipe to follow. In India we call Fish cakes as.
These Indian style fish cakes are packed with the amazing flavours of Goa. The egg helps the fish cakes stay together. Personally I find that this gives them a spongy texture that I'm not that crazy about. You can have Indian fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian fish cakes
- Prepare 4 of fish fillets.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbs of curry powder.
- It’s 4 tbs of ginger paste/ split.
- Prepare 2 tbs of garlic/minced.
- Prepare half of onion/minced.
- You need 1 of chilli/ minced.
- Prepare half of pack crackers/ crushed.
- It’s 3 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Best fish for Thai Fish Cakes. Most of the most common white fish fillets are great here, also very tasty with salmon and trout. Great for: Ling, Tilapia, Snapper, Barramundi, Silver Dory, John Dory, Basa. Discover smart, unique perspectives on Indian Fish Cakes and the topics that matter most to you like fish cutlets, and indian fish cutlets.
Indian fish cakes instructions
- Heat coconut milk add 2tbs ginger and curry powder. Then add fish and cook till done. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl add onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, chat masala, crackers, cooled fish, and egg. Mix well and put in fridge for 30 min..
- After cooled in fridge. Make patties. Heat oil and fry till golden brown. Enjoy!!.
Shape this into four rough cakes, coat them with flour and either freeze on a baking sheet until solid, or fry in a frying pan with. Sardine Fish Cakes Recipe: A Tasty Way to Enjoy Sardines! Not sure how to start eating sardines? picture of fish cutlet recipe, an Indian fish recipe for making fish cakes. Mince fish and onions, chives and green pepper. Stir in flour, thyme and black pepper.