Pasta Nests With Mediterranean Veggies.
You can have Pasta Nests With Mediterranean Veggies using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Nests With Mediterranean Veggies
- It’s 250 grams of Wholewheat Spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 200 ml of low-fat milk.
- You need 50 grams of grated low-fat cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of as needed salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of zucchino.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 of as needed chili flakes (or powder).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil (and a bit for the muffin tan).
- You need 1 of glove of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of stevia or sugar (or any other granulated sweetener of choice).
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of as needed oregano.
- It’s 1 of as needed herbs & spicery of choice.
Pasta Nests With Mediterranean Veggies step by step
- Cook spaghetti as described on the package.
- Cut the veggies into small dice (zucchino/bell pepper) – put some oil into a pan – cook the veggies for about 3 minutes – remove from pan and let cool.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together – season with salt & pepper.
- Grease the 12 wholes of a muffin pan with a bit olive oil – pre-heat oven (200C or 400F).
- Spread egg-milk over the spaghetti nests – put some cheese on every nest.
- Combine the cooked spaghetti with half of the vegetables and put them into the muffin pan (it's easier if you rollup the spaghetti as if you'd eat them – then put the spaghetti role into the muffin whole and then add the veggies if they fell off).
- Put your nests into the oven for 25-30 minutes (until golden brown).
- While nests are in the oven – cook some lovely sauce.
- Chop onion into small dice – press garlic through a press.
- Add olive oil into a pot – cook onion and garlic until glazed.
- Add wine and seasoning (chili/salt/pepper/oregano/herbs of choice) – let bowl down (so that the alcohol disappears).
- Add tomato dice and sweetener of choice – cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- When the nests are golden brown – they're finished – you can have them as a lovely main meal just with the tomato sauce or as side dish to chicken or a nice fish.