Creamy garlic pasta. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Heat olive in a medium pan over medium heat. Add butter and stir constantly until melted.
Stir in broth and milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens. Add parsley, salt, pepper and cheese. Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately. You can have Creamy garlic pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy garlic pasta
- Prepare 8 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 250 g of pasta.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- You need 5 tbs of rice wine.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
This creamy garlic pasta is fast, simple, and delicious! Sometimes you just want comfort food. There's plenty of creamy pasta recipes out there. some made with cream, and others with cream cheese or milk. This Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta is a white sauce pasta that is great on it's own, but could be even heartier if you add chicken or another favorite meat.
Creamy garlic pasta instructions
- Dice an onion and prepare 8tsp garlic.
- Combine 1.5 cup of water with half a cup of milk. Mix in some salt and pepper, juice of 1/4 lemon and 5tbs of soju or rice wine.
- In a large pan, stir fry onion, garlic and almond slices with some olive oil until aromatic. Add 1 vegetable stock cube and break apart..
- Add milk sauce from earlier and allow to boil.
- Add pasta (linguini or angel hair) and cook for recommended time on packet. You may have to add more milk as the sauce evaporates..
- Once pasta is cooked, check the taste. You can add 1tsp sugar if needed. Adjust thickness by adding more milk and allowing to evaporate, or leaving it be..
- To finish, add garlic and chilli flakes (optional).
- Serve with rocket and spinach leaves, and sliced almonds.
If you like pasta dishes I would definitely try this one out. It's super cheesy and has just the right touch of garlic and other spices making it another "go-to" dinner recipe! This Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta is for all those nights when nothing but a creamy pasta will do! Pasta smothered in a creamy sauce infused with garlic flavour, and tossed through with plump prawns (shrimp). It's indulgent but not ridiculously rich.