Gourmet Quesadillas. Hopefully you're here in search of the best quesadilla recipe ever, because you're about to get it! Stay tuned for your gourmet instructions. Quesadillas are fantastic made over a campfire.
Check out our quesadilla options here! Listen to the best Gourmet quesadillas shows. Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. You can have Gourmet Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Quesadillas
- Prepare of Add the desired amount of the following:.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Tomatoes (sliced).
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Avocado (sliced).
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Black olives (sliced).
- It’s of Ground beef (you can substitute the beef with either chicken or ground turkey.).
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
Create more than just cheese and chicken Quesadillas! A basic quesadilla is an uncooked tortilla folded over with a variety of fillings like cheese or even meats, beans or potatoes. Our quesadillas & tacos are filled with mouthwatering combinations using the freshest local ingredients fusing spices, cultures and traditions into exciting new foodie fun. Read the Great Gourmet Quesadilla discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Los Great Gourmet Quesadilla.
Gourmet Quesadillas instructions
- In a frying pan, cook your ground beef on high heat, add the desired amount of taco season, salt, and pepper..
- In a separate pan, turn the fire on medium-low and allow the pan to heat up. Place a tortilla down, add all of the desired toppings, including the beef, except the sour cream. Once desired toppings are placed, cover with another tortilla. Flipping one time, cook until cheese has melted..
- Remove from heat and place on cutting board. Peel back the top tortilla, and plop the desired amount of sour cream; recover the quesadilla and cut..
- Good for lunches, dinners, or even those late nights when you realize just how hungry you are and need a quick fix..
Sign up to discover your next favorite. Gurme Salvadorean Quesadilla , Find Complete Details about Gurme Salvadorean Quesadilla,Quesadilla from Other Food & Beverage Supplier or Manufacturer-Deleite. Traditional quesadillas get a flavorful twist with cumin, garlic and oregano. Layer it in a casserole for convenient preparation. Quesadillas make me think of summer, and even though it is in the middle of winter with snow and everything, I decided to make chicken quesadillas just to bring a bit of summer.