Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts. All Reviews for Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts. Made this twice over the holidays, and everyone loved them.
Stories of spouses eating The absolute right combo of sweet, salty, and spicy! Incredibly easy to prepare and a favorite to. These party nuts are a little sweet and a little spicy. You can cook Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts
- Prepare 2.5 cups of mixed nuts.
- You need 2 TBSP of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt (I used salted nuts so only put 1 tsp).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne (add more or less to spice it up).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rosemary leaves.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter unsalted.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of maple syrup.
Use this recipe and make it your own—I add fresh rosemary, too! I like to use kosher salt in this recipe because I love the little bursts of saltiness it provides. You can use regular salt if you don't have kosher salt on hand. Learn how to make a Sweet Salty Spicy Nuts recipe!
Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F prep baking sheet. I used parchment paper as well..
- Mix nuts, salt, pepper, cayenne, brown sugar, and cumin in a bowl dry.
- In small sauce pan heat butter med heat, add rosemary and heat until aromatic about 90 seconds. Once butter is heated. Pull from heat add syrup. Pour over nut mixture in bowl stir until evenly coated..
- Pour onto baking sheet cook for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir. Cook an additional 5 minutes. Remove and let cool. Then Enjoy!!.
I hope you enjoy this easy Sweet Salty Spicy Nuts recipe. Sweet, spicy and so addictive, slow cooker candied nuts couldn't be easier to make. Nut Recipes, Candy Recipes, Crockpot Recipes, Holiday Recipes Quick & Easy Rosemary Roasted Mixed Nuts [with recipe video] These nuts are the perfect combination of savory, salty, spicy and sweet! Spiced holiday nuts are perfect for parties, since they allow guests to wet their appetite.without filling up.