Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot. Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Freezer and Meal Prep Tips: To meal prep, place in microwave safe plastic or glass containers with rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice and toppings and refrigerate to reheat for the week. By.. onion powder, cumin and Mojito Lime Seasoning or chili power in the crock pot. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and lay on top.
This recipe can be easily scaled up or down. Season chicken with salt and lay on top of other ingredients. Half an hour before serving, remove chicken and shred with two forks. You can have Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes w/ mild green chilies.
- It’s 1 can of black beans (drained).
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 (14.4 oz) of can chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of green onion/ scallion.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of More green onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
Return chicken to slow cooker and stir into other ingredients. It can also be easily made in an Instant Pot, and is gluten-free and dairy-free!. Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken is the perfect all in one meal! An easy crock pot meal that is perfect served as is, over rice, in tortillas or as a meal of nachos.
Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot instructions
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, green onion, garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder & paprika into croc pot. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Add chicken on top of mixture..
- Add sliced onions. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. When there is about 30 minutes left, remove chicken & shred. Return back to pot..
- Mix, add salt, garlic powder & red pepper flakes to taste & mix, let cook remaining 30 minutes. Serve over white rice or a tortilla. Enjoy!.
You can even d ouble up the broth and you have a great soup. This crockpot Santa Fe Chicken recipe has been lightened up from other popular recipes that contain cream cheese and other. Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Recipe. Top with the chicken breast, then pour the remaining salsa over the chicken. Remove the chicken and cut into bite size pieces.