Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole. While pasta is cooking, slice chicken into strips and brown in skillet. How you make chicken parmesan casserole. Cook your pasta: Cook the pasta according to package directions.
And when she raves about something, I know it's good. I served this with a Caesar salad, but any green salad would be delicious. And if you give this One-Pan Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe a try, let. You can cook Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, half the garlic, and egg and season with salt and pepper. This delicious chicken parmesan casserole has all the flavors of chicken parmesan and it is so easy to make. Made with tender chicken, pasta a homemade sauce and topped with provolone cheese and bread crumbs, it's an easy meal everyone will love! Baked Chicken and Penne Pasta Casserole.
Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
Some tips and tricks for making this easy Skillet Chicken and Rice Recipe: I love to serve some freshly roasted broccoli with my skillet chicken and rice casserole and it rounds out the meal nicely. You can also throw in a big cupful of parmesan cheese right at the end of cooking, and it adds such a nice salty, nutty bite, but my kids are weirdos and prefer their rice non-cheesy, so I didn't. Place diced chicken in the bag or bowl and shake vigorously, coating chicken with bread mixture. Being this busy, I need quick and easy dinner ideas more than ever and this skillet chicken noodle casserole has been my saving grace a few times this past month! All you have to do is coat the chicken in a very simple and light breading, cook it in your skillet, and then add noodles, creamy alfredo sauce, peas, and shredded parmesan cheese and.