Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich. Split a baguette lengthwise and scoop out most of the insides, then spread mayonnaise on both sides. Layer bottom half with chicken, cabbage mixture, cilantro and mint. For the bread I used Stater Bros old fashion potato hamburger buns.
Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning. For baked version: Substitute Panko bread crumbs for the flour and coat as directed. Grease basket/pan of air fryer well. You can have Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn starch diluted in 1 tablespoon water.
Place the chicken in air fryer and spray the chicken with oil. These sandwiches are great when you want a quick supper, but not something from the freezer. Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Sandwiches with Pickled Carrot Slaw; Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Recipe; If you've made these Trio of Asian Dipping Sauces any other recipe leave a comment below. I love to hear from my readers!
Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Stir all the ingredients but the cornstarch in a sauce pan over medium heat..
- Cook until it's bubbling. Add the cornstarch mixture. Stir it and cook until thickened..
Transfer to a wire rack set inside a baking sheet; season with salt. Mix mayonnaise and hot sauce and set aside. I created this chicken sandwich recipe based on a meal my daughter ordered at a restaurant. She likes to dip her sandwich in the extra honey-mustard sauce. —Marilyn Moberg, Papillion, Nebraska. Remove the honey from the refrigerator to bring to room temperature.