Italian Style Bruschetta. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Authentic Italian Bruschetta is a classic appetizer that people absolutely love. Learn all the little tricks for making the perfect bruschetta.
Learn how to make bruschetta with one of these fresh recipes.. This recipe combines my favorite things to eat: toast, steak, bruschetta topping and delicious pancetta. One of the BEST things about summer's juicy, ripe tomatoes fresh from the garden or farmers' markets, is that you can enjoy Classic Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Basil and Garlic like no other time of the year!. You can cook Italian Style Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Bruschetta
- You need 1 loaf of Baguette bread.
- Prepare 2 cup of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped chives.
- You need 10 clove of Large garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Cherry tomatoes.
This traditional Italian appetizer recipe is THE BEST bruschetta in the world! The essence of all those fresh garden flavors is captured perfectly in this super-easy recipe. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
Italian Style Bruschetta step by step
- Put the oil, Italian seasoning, and chives in a bowl and let it sit until later..
- Cut baguette how you would like. Put on cookie sheet..
- Cut garlic into halves (if they are really big cloves, quarter them, but they have a purpose for being so large) add the garlic to the oil mixture..
- Cut cherry tomatoes into halves and set aside..
- Then put the feta cheese on (this has not been tested yet but here is what I will be trying next time to make the cheese more creamy: adding milk with feta and mixing together to make a thick paste).
- Add the tomatoes on top facing the cut side down, adding the mix of oil, Italian seasoning, chives and garlic slices on. ( I made sure to have the tomatoes spread just enough from each other so that I could put garlic slices in between them. ).
- Drizzle the remaining oil over the pieces. Sprinkle the garlic salt lightly over the pieces..
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are slightly wrinkled..
The key lies in using top-quality, ripe tomatoes and taking your time with preparing them. Fragrant basil and a kick of garlic finishes the dish wonderfully. Like so many of Italy's best dishes. Bruschetta is a classic antipasto (appetizer) originating from Italy that consists of grilled bread, and is topped with ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. The three different varieties of bruschetta we made were: fett'unta (bruschetta with olive oil), bruschetta with pecorino cheese and chili honey, and bruschetta al pomodoro.