Indian chicken fry. Andhra chicken fry recipe, a easy dry chicken recipe in andhra restaurant style known as kodi If you are a beginner or new to Indian cooking, I highly suggest you to check the supporting step by step. Chicken Fry tastes so good and everyone will love every bite of it. Try this recipe next time and hope you gonna love this chicken fry.
You can either cut chicken into thin strips and then stir fry, or. How to Make Indian Fried Chicken. The andhra chicken fry takes in common ingredients which are very easily available in every household and in every Indian kitchen. You can cook Indian chicken fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian chicken fry
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts, cubed into small pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 of limes.
- It’s pinch of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s leaves of few curry.
The chicken is stir fried in spices until it gets soft and all the. Have you ever tried making Indian biryani at home? There's something magical that happens when There's something magical that happens when you combine chicken, rice, a number of spices and. How to Make Kadai Chicken – Indian Stir Fry Chicken: Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and keep aside.
Indian chicken fry instructions
- Marinate the chicken in the above mentioned ingredients for about 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a wide bottom pan. Fry the curry leaves for about 2 mins. Add the chicken and cook till the water evaporates..
- Once the water is gone and oil separates, fry the chicken till cripsy or however u like.
- Enjoy with plain rice or like a starter. U can drizzle some lime juice and enjoy.
This chicken fry turns out so juicy and delicious. I made this couple days back and it was total hit. Authentic chicken fry with indian spices taste heaven. I've made no secret of my love of fried chicken, but instead of going down the classic Southern fried route, I want to show you something a little healthier, that's shallow fried. Kerala Chicken Roast (Bhuna Murg, Chicken Fry, Kozhi Varuval, Kodi Vepudu): A traditional South Indian Malabar style deep fried chicken popular in Kerala and Tamil Nadu.