Banana Bread (sugar free).
You can have Banana Bread (sugar free) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread (sugar free)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine – regular.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of splenda – granulated for baking.
- You need 3 medium of overly ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 medium of egg.
Banana Bread (sugar free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F 350 Fahrenheit.
- Cream margarine and Splenda then add unsweetened applesauce.
- Then add 1 beaten egg and 3 mashed bananas.
- Blend in flour, soda, and salt.
- Pour into a medium lightly greased baking dish and bake for 35-50 minutes (dependent on the size and depth of your baking pan) until golden brown on the top.