Baked Pork chops with Gravy. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Place the pork chops back in the skillet. … Cover the skillet with a lid. If your gravy isn't as thick as you like, this might help.
It's also great over an open-faced turkey sandwich. Place pork chops in baking dish, and cover with water (the amount of water decides how much gravy you will have, so you decide. The next step to making sure that your pork chops turn out successful is to remove the pork chops to a plate and deglaze your pot. You can have Baked Pork chops with Gravy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork chops with Gravy
- Prepare 1 pack of pork chops.
- You need 1 pack of McCormick Mushroom Gravy.
- You need 1 of seasoning of your choice.
- You need 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of sliced onion.
Dip chops in egg mixture, then crumb mixture. However, you can use thick cut pork chops ( you may need to cook thick cut pork chops longer), and you may also use boneless pork chops. If you have pork steaks, you can use them too! I've been on a slow cooker kick, so I slow cook my smothered pork chops.
Baked Pork chops with Gravy step by step
- Season pork chops with seasoning of your choice. I like to use salt, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder. Cover with chopped bell pepper and onion..
- Add a little water to the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- When chops are about halfway done, prepare gravy packet per instructions then pour gravy over the chops. Cook another 30 minutes or until desired done-ness..
However you CAN bake them if you choose. Meanwhile, sprinkle both sides of pork chops with garlic-pepper blend. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Pro Tips: Recipe Notes for Fried Pork Chops with Gravy What is a Pork Chop?