Da’wood Basha with rice. Lebanese Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Served with Saffron Rice. Dawood Basha or Lebanese Style Meatballs with Pine Seeds in a Simple Tomato Sauce. These meatballs, are tender, with a melt in mouth quality.
The pine nuts elevate the Dawood Basha to a different level, and they are what make the dish distinctly Lebanese!! If you are a pomegranate molasses lover like me, drizzle a dash overyour plate. Traditonally, Dawood Basha balls are made of plain seasoned meat that features neither parsley nor onions. You can have Da’wood Basha with rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Da’wood Basha with rice
- It’s of Meat Ingredients.
- Prepare of grounded meat.
- You need of ts Black peper.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Pomegranate Molasses Syrup.
- You need of sliced Onion.
- You need of Rice.
- You need of rice.
- Prepare of thin Vermicelli Pasta.
Dawood Basha is a very popular meatball recipe of Lebanon, which can be savored with rice. Learn how to make/prepare Dawood Basha by following this easy recipe. This Dawood basha recipe was actually one of the earliest recipes I have shared on this blog. It is one of my kids' all time favorites! but at the time, my pictures were faaaaar from perfect and though I still learn something new with every picture I take, I am really proud of how far my photography has come. (Try not to laugh when you click back to the old pictures, my kids think it is a.
Da’wood Basha with rice step by step
- For the meat : mix all ingredients and make them into a balls, then bake them in a frier for 20 minutes.
- Fry onion in a pan with 2 ts of oil.
- Add the meat to the onion with the Pomegranate Molasses Syrup and let them boil for 30 min.
- For the rice: wash rice and soak it in water for 10 min then remove water.
- Fry thin Vermicelli Pasta until they become golden, them add the rice with 1 and 1/2 cup of water and salt!.
Dawood Basha (Syrian Meatballs) – Syrian Cooking Syrian Cooking.. Meatballs are flavored and cooked in a tomato-herb sauce and served with rice. This is a quick and yummy recipes for your busy days. Great recipe for Dawood Basha, Meatballs With Tomato Sauce. Kids will love this simple lebanese recipe made of meat balls and onions slices cooked in tomatoes sauce.