Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness).
You can cook Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness)
- You need 10 of low fat oreos.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese.
- It’s 120 grams of Reduced Sugar Condensed Milk.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Graham Chocolate or Oreo Crust.
Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness) step by step
- 1. Pre Heat Oven at 350° F.
- 2. Combine wet and dry ingredients except Oreos.
- 3. Pour oreo cream into mix and gently crush oreo cookies in a ziplock bag.
- 4. Add oreo crumbles into mixture.
- 5. Bake for 40-60 mins.