Mike's Southern Sunday's. Everything you need for Carmike Cinemas. Movie times, tickets, maps and more.<br/><br/>Find the right movie at the right time at Carmike Cinemas near you. Search for your location in the search box above or view all below.
This banner text can have markup. web; books; video; audio; software; images; Toggle navigation Frontier sentinel. (Ogdensburgh, St. The daily phoenix. [volume] (Columbia, S. Mike's Camera is your trusted local camera and photography superstore. You can cook Mike's Southern Sunday's using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Southern Sunday's
- You need of ● For The Roast.
- You need 2 Pounds of Beef Or Pork Roast [shreadded].
- It’s 2 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Or Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- You need 2 Jars of Beef Or Pork Gravy.
- It’s 2 Cans of Sweet Corn [fully drained].
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter [added to corn].
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of Packages Prefabed Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s as needed of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of ● For The Equipment.
- Prepare as needed of 8 oz Mason Jars.
Mike's Southern Sunday's step by step
- Sear your dethawed roast on all sides. Add 2 boxes broth with seasonings and allow to simmer until it is tender. Usually two hours. Pull from broth and allow to cool slightly..
- Fork shread roast..
- Seal up and let sweat until needed..
- Heat your corn, gravy and potatoes..
- Construct your Sundays in your Mason jars as you desire. Top with a cherry tomato. To reheat – remove lids and microwave. Enjoy!.