Clean Broccoli Cake (Diet). Add to the bowl of broccoli the mushrooms and the leek ; in another bowl, beat the eggs with the cheese and milk. Mix all ingredients and put a pinch of salt and pepper. Brought to you by cookbook author, Tiffany McCauley of TheGraciousPantry.com.
Broccoli is a wonderful vegetable and one of the most popular in the low-carb or keto kitchen. Here we have collected our best recipes with broccoli! Broccoli is available year-round, loaded with vitamins, and takes minimal effort to turn into something truly delicious. You can have Clean Broccoli Cake (Diet) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clean Broccoli Cake (Diet)
- You need 125 ml of skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of leek.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Butter flavor (optional,only gives a taste similar).
- Prepare 1/2 dozen of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 3 small of portions of Laughing cow cheese.
- You need of •Sauce•.
- It’s 1 dash of 0% cream cheese, sweetener, nutmeg, milk and curry powder.
Try it roasted, raw, steamed, stir fried, in quiche or casserole. With a focus on eating and living an anti-inflammatory lifestyle, the foundation of Clean Cuisine is food in its most natural and nutrient-dense state, with a heavy emphasis on plant-based ingredients. Clean Cuisine is a highly nutritious way of eating the entire family can safely follow together. Find healthy, delicious broccoli recipes including steamed broccoli, roasted broccoli and broccoli soufflé.
Clean Broccoli Cake (Diet) step by step
- Boil broccoli until tender, drain and crush with a fork and set aside in a large bowl..
- Chop very small leek, put in the microwave until soft, go through a roasting pan without oil, aside and add a few drops of butter flavoring..
- Chop very tiny mushrooms in a hot pan with just a pinch of salt. When they loose the water add garlic powder, leave a couple of minutes and reserve..
- Add to the bowl of broccoli the mushrooms and the leek ; in another bowl, beat the eggs with the cheese and milk..
- Mix all ingredients and put a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into a silicone mold and put in the micro for 10 minutes. Cool and unmold..
- •SAUCE• : Heat the milk with the curry, nutmeg, sweetener, and a pinch of salt and as soon as this boils PUT IT AWAY FROM THE FIRE and add the cheese. In this way the sauce won't be cut!.
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Up your cheesy broccoli side dish game with this from-scratch recipe for healthier broccoli casserole. I'm Nora and I am here to to help you eat well on a gluten free, grain free and refined sugar free diet without ever feeling restricted or deprived! Learn more about me and why I started this site Clean Diet. Broccoli is great and all, but when you team the powerful veggie with a little spice you get next-level protection!