Gluten Free Onion Rings.
You can cook Gluten Free Onion Rings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Onion Rings
- You need 3 cups of gluten free all-purpose flower.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s of Gluten free original flavor breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Oil, I used regular vegetable oil.
- It’s of Add any spice to the bread crumbs for extra flavor.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
Gluten Free Onion Rings step by step
- Peel and cut your onion to make rings. Separate the rings..
- Put oil in a pan about 3 to 4 inch deep, but fill pan with 2 inches of oil..
- As you wait for your oil to heat. Put your eggs, flour,and bread crumbs in separate bowls that are big enough for the onion rings..
- Coat rings in flour, then egg, then flour and egg again then bread crumbs set your aside until you've coated enough rings to your satisfaction.
- Fry rings until golden brown and serve with you favorate dipping sauce..