Stewing fish and toufu. This bubbling hot, hearty Korean soft tofu stew (soondubu jjigae) is made with seafood. This bubbling hot, hearty stew is made with extra soft tofu (sundubu or soondubu) and seafood. It cooks up so fast, making it perfect for a weeknight meal!
Make vegetarian and vegan fish sticks using tofu and seaweed flakes. They are low in fat and will be a hit with the kids. Make fishy-flavored vegetarian "fish sticks" using tofu and seaweed flakes. You can have Stewing fish and toufu using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stewing fish and toufu
- You need 1 of freshwater fish.
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger.
- You need 1 of toufu.
- It’s 1 stalk of spring onion.
- Prepare of spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black bean.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
These easy baked or fried vegan tofu mock-fish..on Yummly Tofu 'fish' Fillet Sandwiches, Chinese Steamed White Fish Fillet With Tofu (cantonese Style), Easy Fish Tofu Soup. View All Soup and Stew Recipes. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors.
Stewing fish and toufu step by step
- Wash fish and half fried it with ginger.
- Cut toufu into 3x4x1 cm size, then sprinkle salt. fry it..
- Mince garlic and black bean, stir fry til garlic turn into light brown color, add 2 bowl of water.
- Add soy sauce and salt, mix it well, then put fish and toufu in.
- Cover the pan, and cook it with medium heat until not much water left. dont forget to turn it upside down..
- Mix cornstarch with little bit of water then add it in. turn heat off, put spring onion in. done..
We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy. Fish stew is a generic name for a stew with a base or food ingredients of fish or seafood. Types of fish stew from around the world include: Asam Pedas (Indonesian) and (Malaysian). Bouillabaisse (Provençal fish stew originating from Marseille, France). A scrumptious kimchi stew loaded with meatballs and veggies.