Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem. Hyderabadi Mutton Kheema, minced lamb meat curry made in hyderabadi style adding yogurt, mint and spices. The correct quantity of spices here will leave an extraordinary flavor. This curry can be enjoyed with roti or any other Indian bread.
Serve with extra yogurt and freshly chopped coriander. Find tawa keema, beef keema recipe, mutton keema and more. KFoods presents a wide variety of recipes of keema that you can make using mutton, beef and chicken mince. You can cook Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem
- It’s Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- It’s 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- Prepare leaves of Few coriander.
When you have hard core non vegetarian tastebuds, it becomes a bit difficult to think of a variety of things to put on the dinner You can use the same recipe for different types of meats (Chicken, Beef, Mutton) and it will still taste great. Kheema is a traditional Indian dish that is often made with minced mutton (you can substitute for minced chicken, beef etc) and peas or potatoes. A wide variety of chicken mutton beef options are available to you, such as packaging, type, and certification. A wide variety of beef mutton chicken options are available to you, such as part, packaging, and type.
Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem instructions
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
This Indian masala kheema, or minced meat, can be made with any meat you prefer including lamb, chicken, pork, and beef. Mutton kheema or mutton keema tastes best along with hot rotis or parathas. But, the mutton keema made here can be eaten with The minced meat or keema chosen from fresh red meat tastes good and therefore, chosing a good quality keema is very necessary. Minced beef – Ideally, you can use any minced meat. I have tried it with turkey, lamb, and chicken as well.