Mini Pancakes Keto. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Great recipe for Mini Pancakes Keto. I am starting these keto diets in my live.
Take them out of the freezer and put them in a ziploc freezer bag. When ready to use, remove as many as you want from the freezer bag and reheat in the microwave or in the oven. For those cooking for only one or two people, a Dash mini waffle maker is perfect for portion control. You can cook Mini Pancakes Keto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Pancakes Keto
- Prepare 5 tbsp of wheat protein and 5 tbsp coconut's flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconuts raspel.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tsp of stevia (add more if You like).
- It’s 1/2 packet of yeast mix 1/4 cup warm water.
- Prepare 50 gr of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut's milch.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of whipcream.
- You need 3 tsp of fresh cheese.
These mini keto waffles recipes were created to yield only a couple servings so there's no leftovers or overeating! But you can still make a double or triple batch to freeze some for later. See more keto recipes, knowledge and tips on the. Mini keto pancakes are the latest trend on the internet.
Mini Pancakes Keto instructions
- Set aside the mixture of yeast and warm water for 5 minutes..
- Mix all ingredients into one bowl. Set aside for 30 minutes to build up the glutten..
- Prepare non stick pan and grease with butter and heat up the pan until it is zisling when You drop a bit of water on it. Keep on in medium heat..
- Start to make the pancakes in medium heat. And flip them when the color is brown..
- Pancakes ready to be consumed. I use this recipe for the normal size of pancake also. Enjoy the pancakes😘.
You can pour your favorite keto approved milk on top of these crispy, buttery tiny pancakes. Or top with a sugar-free maple syrup and dollups of butter to have little low carb pancakes in a bowl! Freeze any extras – These pancakes are best served warm, so if you have leftovers, you can freeze them between sheets of parchment paper. More Keto-Friendly Recipes Featuring Green Tea. Keto Iced Apple Green Tea; Matcha Keto.