Cheese Cake (Easy). Easy Cheesecake By PJ Hamel Set the pie pan onto a baking sheet, if desired; this makes it easier to transport in and out of the oven, and also protects the bottom of the crust from any potential scorching. Cheesecake Recipes Find easy and decadent cheesecake recipes, from creamy, smooth chocolate to light and fresh strawberry, Allrecipes has all your favorites in one place. Springform Pan: This special pan has a latch and removable bottom to ensure your cheesecake comes out picture-perfect.
Spatula: This tool is the only way to ensure every drop of your succulent. Easy Nutella Cheesecake A creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread tops a crust made of crushed Oreo cookies to make this irresistible baked cheesecake.—Nick Iverson, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Get Recipe This Easy Cheesecake Recipe makes perfect cheesecake every time! It doesn't get much better than creamy, smooth cheesecake baked in a homemade graham cracker crust. You can have Cheese Cake (Easy) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Cake (Easy)
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of butter (small cubes).
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese (small cubes).
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/8 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 6 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need of Hot water.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare of EQUIPMENTS NEEDED:.
- It’s of Hand mixer.
- You need of Parchment paper.
In this tutorial I'll teach you how to make cheesecake using a SIMPLE water bath method that's totally beginner friendly! This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet. A couple of little but important tips makes this an easy Cheesecake recipe – I think you'll be surprised! Also, don't miss the new Strawberry Cheesecake!
Cheese Cake (Easy) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F..
- In a cooking pot set to medium heat stir milk, butter and cream cheese. Stir ingredients until combined. Set aside and let it cool..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolk until soft. While mixing, pour in cheese mixture. Make sure all ingredients are combined..
- Sift in cornstarch and flour into the mixture to avoid lumps. Continue mixing until incorporated..
- In a separate mixing bowl. Whisk egg whites with the hand mixer until fluffy and gradually add sugar. Keep mixing until soft peaks/meringue are formed..
- On the Cheese mixture gradually add meringue and fold until evenly combined. Keep repeating process until all meringue are used..
- Grease the bottom of the baking pan with melted butter or cooking spray. (I used 9"x11" loaf pan) and line the inner sides with parchment paper..
- Pour mixture. And drop pan 2-3 times to remove excess air bubbles..
- On a larger tray, line 2 paper towels and place baking pan on top of it. To make sure pan is evently heated during baking and larger tray with hot water. (About 0.5 – 1.0 in of water, just demonstrated how it is done for beginners like me).
- Bake for 25 mins, then decrease oven temperature to 285°F and bake for additional 55 mins..
- Let it cool for about an hour before taking off the pan..
- Sift powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy..
This is an easy Cheesecake recipe. Well, I should say, this is a baked cheesecake recipe that's made easy. This Classic Cheesecake recipe is the best place to start if you've never made cheesecake and want to learn how to do it. It's an easy recipe that makes smooth, creamy and delicious cheesecake. It's an easy recipe that makes smooth, creamy and delicious cheesecake.