Thai Grilled Chicken Wings.
You can have Thai Grilled Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Grilled Chicken Wings
- It’s 4 lbs of wings.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tb of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tb of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Additional flavor.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Thai Grilled Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix garlic, sesame oil, honey soy sauce and red pepper flakes in a bowl and use as a marinade for chicken.
- Refrigerate in marinade for 2 hours..
- Pre heat oven to 400F.
- Place chicken on oiled baking sheet without each one touching each other.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400F, flipping chicken half way..