Schezwan pasta(indian street style). Friends, today let's make Chilli Pasta which is in Indian Street Style. Perfect as an evening snack, and also for lunch box! This Masala Pasta has a fiery red tomato sauce seasoned with Indian spices and mellowed with cashew cream.
Indo-Schezwan Styled Pasta: Italian cuisine tastes good, Chinese cuisine is great; And indian cuisine I love. So with a twist here comes my Indo-Schezwan Styled Pasta. Its very simple to make, and delicious to eat. You can have Schezwan pasta(indian street style) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Schezwan pasta(indian street style)
- You need 1 packet of pasta (any 1 of ur choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of Mixed vegetables of your choice(capsicum, carrots, corn).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 4 of green chillies,chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of maggi or any pasta seasoning.
How to make/prepare pasta with veggies and schezwan sauce. This Indian style pasta is perfect to satisfy hunger pangs quickly. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. easy homemade pasta recipes. matar paneer (easy home style).
Schezwan pasta(indian street style) step by step
- Boil the pasta with 1 litre water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsn oil. Now heat 2 tbsp oil, add the chopped onions, garlic and chillies. Mix for few seconds now add the chicken with 1 tbsp salt and mix well..
- Add the tomato paste, chilli pad, ketchup and schezwan sauce. Now simmer 2 mins..
- Add the veggies and mix well then add the pasta,then mix the mayonnaise..
- Italian seasoning, any 1 tsp pasta seasoning or maggi seasoning. Mix well and serve hot..
- Garnish it with mayonnaise, sprinkle some herb. Enjoy!!.
The largest collection of street foods & authentic recipes online! All About Cooking Outside Food,Traditional Cooking with. Culinary styles often seen in Indian Chinese fare include "Chili" (implying batter-fried items cooked Schezwan (sic) Chicken/Prawn/Fish/Mutton/Vegetables/Paneer – dishes with this name in fact It can also be found in mobile kitchen carts (lari or rekdi) that ply the streets of cities, prepared in woks over. Indian dosa and Chinese noodles together is a bliss in Schezwan chopsuey dosa!! Dosa and noodles are two dishes which are universally loved by everyone.