Marmite Pork Ribs.
You can cook Marmite Pork Ribs using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marmite Pork Ribs
- It’s of Pork ribs marinade.
- It’s 12 pcs of pork short ribs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hao xing wine.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegemite.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worchester sauce.
- You need 3 of garlics.
- Prepare 1 of shallots.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Additional.
- It’s of Toasted sesame seeds.
Marmite Pork Ribs step by step
- Marinade pork ribs for minimum 1 hour. Afterwards, heat a pan and oil, deep fry the pork ribs. Coat pork ribs with additional corn starch for crunchiness. Then, doublefry..
- Mix vegemite and honey in a bowl, then dilute with hot water..
- Heat a pan, fry garlic and shallots, then add the mixing sauce. Add worchester sauce and other seasoning. Stir and taste. Next, bring the fried pork ribs in and add diluted corn starch to thicken..