You can cook Pumpkin Squares using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Squares
- Prepare of Crust:.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 1 (29 oz) of can of pumpkin.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of pumpkin spice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
Pumpkin Squares step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the crust ingredients, mix until crumbly. Press into ungreased 9×13. Bake for 15 minutes..
- While crust cooks, combine filling ingredients. Use mixer until well blended. Pour into crust and bake for another 20 minutes..
- Combine topping, mix until crumbly. Sprinkle on filling. Bake for another 20 minutes..