30 Minute Red Beans And Rice.
You can have 30 Minute Red Beans And Rice using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Red Beans And Rice
- It’s of red beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s 1 large of white onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 can of red bean, 14 ounces each, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin and granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
30 Minute Red Beans And Rice step by step
- In large, deep skillet add oil..
- Peel onions, cut in half and slice in a medium thickness..
- Add to heated oil, medium-high heat, and saute 2 minutes..
- Add rice and saute another 3 minutes..
- Add in seasonings, cilantro, stir and add the hottest water from your tap..
- Cover, reduce heat to simmer and cook 20 minutes..
- You can garnish with some sour cream and more fresh cilantro..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- Later, I will post my slow cooked version. This is great in a pinch:-).