Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops. Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Pork Chops Recipe I've never been able to master tender, moist pork chops until I cooked them in the Instant Pot.
Be the first to Review/Rate this Recipe.. Instant Pot. gluten free. egg free. wheat free. peanut free. seafood free. treenut free. sesame free. mustard free. Vegan Bread and Butter Pudding Presser cooked in a ranch seasoned cream of chicken sauce, these Instant Pot Ranch Pork Chops are simple yet full of flavor. You can have Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops
- It’s of Boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of Powdered ranch deessing.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
How to Cook Pork Chops in the Instant Pot: HOORAY for Instant Pot Recipes – thank you for simplifying my life, IP, especially on busy soccer nights and dance recitals. Friends, you can throw this crowd pleasing dish together in no time! Start with rubbing a bit of our homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix over the pork chops. Store-bought Ranch Seasoning Mix will also work.
Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops instructions
- Heat olive oil on sauté button and brown pork chops.
- Sprinkle powdered ranch dressing over the pork chops to cover.
- Add 1 stick of butter and 1 cup chicken broth.
- Cook on manual 5 minutes, natural release 5 minutes then quick release.
Many Instant Pot recipes "out there" seem to over cook everything. I appreciate the effort you made to get this one just right! Today on cooking with Adrian I make some Butter Ranch Pork Chops in my new Instant Pot! It was so simple and so easy!! Came out great but next time will add cornstarch slurry at end to make sauce thicker.