You can have Butterfinger Lush using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butterfinger Lush
- It’s 1 pkg of peanut butter cookie mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 12 oz of thawed cool whip.
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz) of boxes chocolate pudding mix.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 of butterfinger candy bars crushed.
Butterfinger Lush step by step
- Make cookies as directed. Let cool and crush in food processor. Mix with butter and press in 9×13 pan..
- In bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 2 cups of cool whip until well blended. Spread over crust mixture..
- In another bowl whisk pudding mix and milk until thick. Spread on top of peanut butter layer..
- Top with remaining cool whip..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours..
- Top with crushed candy bars..