You can cook Lemon Bars using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Bars
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice, bottled is fine if you don’t have that.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of crust:.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter or margarine, diced.
Lemon Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray well your 13×9 baking dish. In a bowl, beat together first 5 ingredients and set aside. In another bowl, combine the crust ingredients and blend well with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Put the crumble mixture in you dish and press it down evenly. Bake for about 15-20 minutes and remove..
- Stir your filling one more time and pour over crust. Bake 20-25 minutes more or until set..
- Let cool then sprinkle with more powdered sugar.