Stir fry Zucchini. Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles – Delicious, low-carb, healthy Stir Fry made with spiralized zucchini and onions tossed with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds. Zucchini is a high-moisture vegetable and not too tough, which makes it perfect for stir-frying. Editor's Note: When life hands you zucchini, make this recipe for Zucchini Stir-Fried With Garlic!
Cut into thin slices, discarding stems and bottoms. Spray a wok or large, covered frying pan with cooking spray. Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat. You can have Stir fry Zucchini using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry Zucchini
- Prepare 2 pcs of zucchini.
- Prepare Half of slice fish block.
- It’s of Ginger, garlic, shallots.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
Stir-fry for several minutes, until tender-crisp. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Perfect for weeknight dinners and a great way to use up that summer zucchini! Asian takeout doesn't have to be high in fat and calories, a few great examples of some Skinnytaste favorites: Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry, General Tso's Chicken, Orange Chicken Makeover, just to name a few.
Stir fry Zucchini instructions
- Wash properly zucchine and slice into cubes. Wash fish block and cut into cubes too.
- Pan fry fish block then set aside.
- In a hot pan add oil then saute ginger shallot and garlic. Add in zucchini stir fry then cover until half done. When ready put in fish block. Season with oyster sauce. Cover until gourd is cook. Remove cover and add flour diluted with water to thicken the sauce. Simmer a little then serve.
Behold, Asian Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry with Shrimp. Whether you spy a spiralizer among your kitchen gadgets or not, this quick and easy recipe is guaranteed to become a weekly dinner staple among stir-fry fans. And there's not a bottled marinade or store-bought stir-fry sauce in sight because we are going the DIY route from start to finish. This Zucchini Stir fry is a brilliant way to turn humble Zucchinis to a take-out style stir fry in almost no time. Serve this stir fry on rice for a complete meal.