Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread shrimp. Remove the stems from the spinach and wash, drain and pat dry thoroughly. Place into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
We've been eating this spinach salad with bacon and eggs on repeat lately. It has such a delicious combination of flavors that we can't get enough of! Bacon and eggs are a classic combination. You can have Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta
- It’s of spinach and bacon salad.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of baby spinach.
- It’s of bruschetta.
- You need 5 of roma tomatos.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of basil, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of garlic toast.
- Prepare 1 loaf of bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing This salad is so freaking good. Cold spinach tossed with warm onions, mushrooms, and bacon, tossed with hot bacon dressing, and topped with cold, sliced eggs. It just doesn't get any better than that. Cut Bread in half lengthwise, using an electric or serrated knife.
Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta step by step
- Render bacon in large skillet. Remove from pan and set aside but save the grease..
- In the same pan as the bacon was cooked in saute walnuts, shallot, and garlic..
- Add white wine vinegar and pepper to pan and stir. Remove from heat..
- Toss spinach into pan and let residual heat wilt it as you coat it in the bacon drippings dressing, add back in the bacon as you toss..
- Mix ingredients for bruschetta in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave. Brush onto sliced bread and toast in a pan..
- Serve with bruschetta atop garlic toast next to the spinach and bacon salad..
Stack basil leaves and slice into thin strips; cut mozzarella into bite-size pieces. Cover with a paper towel and refrigerate while preparing the rest of the salad. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Put the skillet back over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon olive oil. A classic salad, and absolutely irresistible with nuggets of bacon and blue cheese, and bits of slivered onion, tucked into the pile of baby spinach.