Bacon Fried Rice. We are obsessed with fried rice at our house and love these other recipes as well! Easy Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Hawaiian Fried Rice, and Cauliflower Fried Rice are some of our favorite fried rice recipes on the blog! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a nice kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make! Kosher salt Fried rice just got better. You can have Bacon Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Rice
- Prepare of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- It’s of bacon, sliced.
- Prepare of peas.
- Prepare of corn kernel 1 carrot, smal diced.
- You need of onion, minced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of eggs + 2 Tbsp water, beaten.
- You need of vegetable oil for frying the eggs.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of sesame oil.
I have a big order of bacon coming from Zaycon soon. My life will be so much more simple. Whenever anyone asks "What's for_____?" I'll answer "Bacon Fried Rice" they will all cheer and life will be better. Who knew bacon fried rice was the answer to world hunger and peace.
Bacon Fried Rice instructions
- Heat vegetable oil. Add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Add bacon to the wok. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Leave bacon oil 1 Tbsp in the pan and throw away the rest of it..
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add carrot, peas, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Add rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Stir well. Use a spatula to break the clumps. Adjust the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, green onions, and sesame oil. Mix well again..
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm with sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Yum! 😋.
Add egg and scramble until egg forms small flakes. Stir in rice and garlic, continue to stir fry until heated through. Gently separate grains of rice with fork so mixture is fluffy. Add soy sauce and stir until mixture is well blended. Add bacon to the wok and allow it to render down and become crisp.