Thai turkey lettuce wraps. Thai turkey lettuce wraps are made with ground turkey cooked in a delicious Thai peanut curry sauce and served in crunchy romaine lettuce leaves. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps. with water chestnuts and sesame dipping sauce. Turkey has earned, perhaps deservedly, a reputation as being dry, flavorless, and a vehicle for other, more delicious foods like gravy.
They're made with healthy ground turkey, pantry-staple Asian flavors, and drizzled with a creamy ginger tahini sauce. Let me introduce to you these Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps. They're about to make your life a whole lot tastier. You can cook Thai turkey lettuce wraps using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai turkey lettuce wraps
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground turkey or chicken.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 can of diced watered chestnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cabbage diced.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Garlic chili sauce.
- Prepare of Rice wine vinegar.
- It’s of White pepper (or black).
- You need of Butter or romaine lettuce.
What you'll need to make Thai Minced Chicken Lettuce Cups. As you can see from the photo, the recipe is My mom is 💯 and lettuce wraps are her favorite. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps This recipe calls for ground turkey, but you could easily substitute shredded or chopped poultry instead to make this spicy, citrusy, nutty and herbaceous dish. These wraps are light enough that they won't weigh you down as you trudge through the Black Friday crowds.
Thai turkey lettuce wraps instructions
- In large skillet brown ground Turkey until almost cooked. Add it all of the ingredients and turn to medium high. Stir frequently. Cook until veggies are slightly tender. You still want a crunch. I did not add in measurements for liquid ingredients. Start with 1-2 tablespoons and add more until it tastes the way you like it. (Ex: I use more garlic chili sauce because I like the heat) Cut and wash lettuce of choice. Fill lettuce with mixture. Enjoy!.
Lettuce cups and Sriracha Hot Sauce, for serving. Healthy food has never tasted so AMAZING! These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. They can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as an appetizer. Healthy eating is very doable with recipes like this one!