Italian slider. Italian Slider Sandwiches – Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone.
These easy Italian slider recipe is your answer. Cheesy cheese, Italian meats and a golden bun is Yep! This is an easy Italian slider recipe. You can have Italian slider using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian slider
- Prepare of Mini potatoe bread slider rolls.
- You need of Brown honey ham.
- It’s of Salami.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Hamburger dill pickles.
It's simple, super easy to make and. Big promotion for italian slider: clear plastic rivet. queen of skull. Italian Meatball Sliders are the perfect weeknight dinner. Quick, easy, and majorly delicious, this is a recipe your whole family will devour!
Italian slider step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread mustard on top, and bottom of slider rolls..
- Put 2 slices of ham on bottom roll, mustard on top of ham and 2 slices of sliced mozzarella. Add mustard to cheese and salami on top pickle on salami. Then assemble top to slider..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350….enjoy!!!!.
These Hawaiian Roll Italian Sliders are a simple, one-pan recipe that anyone can make. Hawaiian rolls are filled with deli meats and provolone cheese, basted with butter and Italian herbs, then baked. Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead. Best of all, you can make the meatballs ahead and freeze them for a quick meal on busy nights. You will notice that the recipe calls for mozzarella, but you could easily use provolone instead.