Slow cooked pork tenderloin. An overnight marinade and slow-roasting in a low oven are the secrets to this flavorful pork tenderloin served with pan gravy. Most tender, flavorful pork you will ever have! The slow cooking and overnight marinade is worth the time and the sauce is amazing!
It gets even better when you slow cook it with plenty of seasonings. This Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin is covered in an easy garlic herb rub and drizzled with a honey balsamic glaze! This crock pot pork tenderloin is made This slow cooker pork tenderloin would be perfect for that, as it doesn't need to cook all day! You can cook Slow cooked pork tenderloin using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked pork tenderloin
- Prepare 3 lbs of pork tenderloin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 4 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbls of basalmic vinegar.
- You need 5 of gloves garlic.
- It’s 1 tbls of italion seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
I wanted to keep the recipe simple, but I also like to. The slow cooker cooks the potatoes perfectly but they don't get soggy because they aren't sitting in juices. You can use whatever potatoes you like and you can even use sweet potatoes or winter squash; they all work well. I love that you can cook your main dish pork tenderloin and the side dish at the.
Slow cooked pork tenderloin instructions
- Pat dry the tenderloin with paper towel..
- Mix salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin in small bowl and rub onto the pork tenderloin..
- Add 1 tbls olive oil in cast iron pan. Sear all sides of tenderloin in a cast iron pan. Few minutes each..
- Pour chicken stock in slow cooker then place the loin in there…
- Mix remaining oil, basalmic vinegar and gloves in blender until thick and brush onto the loin..
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours..
Crock pot pork tenderloin needs just a handful of ingredients & a few minutes of prep. It comes out juicy every time! Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin is tender and juicy and very easy to make! This slow cooker pork tenderloin has a combination of spices added to barbecue sauce and requires very little. I find that simple dinners are the best comfort foods that my family of seven really desires.