Churros. Real churros in Spain are not light and fluffy; they're like this. My husband thought it was difficult to make. Did not have a pastry bag, so I used a ziploc bag instead to pipe into oil..
Churros are traditional in Spain and Portugal, where they originated, as well as in the Philippines and Ibero-America. They are also consumed around the world, especially in the Southwestern United States, France, and other areas that have received immigration from Spanish. Now comes the fun part: It's time to fry the churros! You can cook Churros using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churros
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
Repeat until the pan is full but the bites still have room to fry. Cook the churros until they're golden brown on all sides. I ate six churros that day and didn't share a single bite of the foot-long magical wands of dough. Once the churros are crisp and golden brown, remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on the kitchen paper-lined tray.
Churros step by step
- Over medium heat add water sugar salt butter in a pan cook till it boil.
- When it boil add vanilla and flour and mix lower the heat and mix for few minutes.
- Make sure the flour cooked no white flour and dough move easy in pot.
- Remove dough and add to the mixer let it cool for few minutes.
- Start adding one egg at time and mix the dough will be soft.
- Oil over medium heat to high start pumping using star head and scissor drop them in oil and cook Flip them once.
- Take them out on a paper towel to dry for a minute then rub them with cinnamon sugar enjoy 😉.
Carry on cooking the rest of the dough in batches, sprinkling the cooked churros with some cinnamon sugar as you go. Make churros: In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla. Turn off heat and add flour and salt. Churros are the epitome of sweet street food treats.